Our Aluminium Louvres provide excellent protection from the elements and are one of the best ways of keeping your home cool in summer. Adjustable aluminium awnings can deflect up to 90% of the heat normally transmitted through a window. They are rigid and corrosion resistant to endure Australia’s harsh conditions. Our Aluminium Louvres come in two varieties: fixed and adjustable.
The fixed model allows for year round sun protection and heat resistance, great for west-facing facades. The adjustable model allows for moderation of the angle of the awning panels, and can be opened or closed to provide your home with extra protection and privacy, or uninterrupted views.
Features & Benefits:
- Protection from the elements: Louvre Metal Awnings provide protection from the sun, wind and rain keeping your house cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
- Easy panel replacement: Should any of the panels become damaged, the design provides for easy panel replacement without removing the awning.
- Three variations: You can choose from standard open pitch, closed pitch or adjustable louvres with internal or external controls.
- Choice of materials: You have the choice of steel or aluminium louvre panels.
- Extensive colour range: With our large range of powdercoated colours to choose from and the ability to mix and match panels, you can create a unique look for your home.