Roller Blinds are a practical and affordable solution available to minimise the light penetration within a room dramatically. The simplicity of this blind allows it to co-exist with other types of blinds, and using the large range of colours and styles will give you the opportunity to blend your blind with your walls, or make it a stand-out back drop to brighten and activate your space.
Our Roller Blinds are custom-made and are supplied with colour coordinated accessories. They can be made using traditional spring operation, easy-to-use chain drive mechanism, or can be linked together or motorized using remote control, switch or timer controls.
With Australian-made block-out or light filtering fabrics that include plains, jacquards, textures and pattern prints.
Features & Benefits:
- Block-out, sunfilter & sunscreen fabric: Set the tone of the room with colour, mood and light control.
- Durable fabrics: Using mostly fabrics manufactured in Australia to suit local conditions.
- Aluminium roller tube: We use Acmeda roller tubes and componentry.
- Chain operation: For chain operated roller blinds, you have the choice of either standard PVC or metal chain. The chain drive gives you the ability to raise and lower your blind with ease and without having to reach over obstacles. Colours include black, beige, grey and white.
- Trim styles: There are a large range of trim styles to choose from including scallops, fringes, braids, cut outs or a coloured metal rod.
- Optional cassette head box: Fixes onto the recess or face of the window. Use in conjunction with side channels to create a total light block-out – ideal for media rooms and bedrooms for shiftworkers or babies. The blind can be obscured right up to the top or adjusted to stop in any position.