Timber Shutters are a beautiful and practical way to add a fashionable statement to your windows and openings, with strength to last many years.
Our Shutters are manufactured from timbers selected for stability and durability and are available in a wide range of natural timber colours and paint finishes.
All our shutters are custom-made to your specifications and hand-finished using the highest quality lacquers and coatings.
Available in fixed or hinged, folding or sliding, our shutters are a classic addition to any door or window.
Features & Benefits
- Choice of materials: We offer you a choice from Western Red Cedar, Basswood and Artwood (white).
- Frame & louvre design: Provides you with excellent light control for any window. Shutters allow you to darken a room during the day. They can also create privacy and help protect your furniture from fading.
- Different control types: You can have timber control on the centre of the shutter, on the side of the shutter or a very discrete control on the side of the louvre which won’t interrupt your view.
- Different louvre widths: Your shutter can be made using a variety of louvre widths from 47.6mm to 114mm – the larger the louvre the better the view.
- Hinged, sliding or bi-fold: No matter what type of opening you wish to cover, we can provide you with an opening system to suit your particular needs.